Get all information regarding Lyceum College Online Application 2023 – Online & Application Forms and other related information here. The Lyceum College (Lyceum College) Online Application for the 2023 academic session is open from 1 April to 30 November 2022.
Lyceum College (Lyceum College) encourages prospective students to apply online via application form (Hard-Copy) early as possible for the 2023 academic year.
Every student who wants to start a new qualification must apply for admission at Lyceum College Via the Lyceum College online application tool. This Lyceum College online application window is open for;
- First-time Lyceum College (Lyceum College) applicants
- Lyceum College students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Get all information regarding the Lyceum College Online Application 2023 and other related information here.
The Lyceum College Online Application for 2023 is open from April to November 2022.
Usually, the month of April marks the time in the year when Lyceum College opens applications for the 2023 academic year with closing dates ranging from October up until late November 2023.
The Lyceum College encourages prospective students to apply online through an online application form early as possible for the 2023 academic year.
- Is Lyceum College open for 2023 applications?
Answer: Applications for 2023 are open at Lyceum College. The Lyceum College is opening doors for your future. The Lyceum College Online Application is likely to close on October 2023 for some programs and November 2023 for all programs.
- How can I apply for Lyceum College online?
Answer: on How to apply to the Lyceum College 2023 application
having the course of study in mind, You may apply online through an online portal and follow a link to study at Lyceum College to either apply online or you may download the application form, which should either be submitted to the Student Enrolment Centre or mailed to the University.
Who must apply for Lyceum College Application 2023?
- Everyone wanting to start a new Short Learning Programmes must apply for admission. This includes first-time Lyceum College applicants, Lyceum College students changing to a new qualification, and applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space.
Guide for applying to Lyceum College Online Application 2023
- You must know the course you are applying to.
- You must know how much is the school fees.
- You need to know the admission requirements and qualifications before applying.
- That you meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for your qualification.
- That you have a valid e-mail address and a working phone number.
- That you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
- Make your that your application is successful.
Check your documents & confirm that you are ready to apply
Ensure you have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and accept that Lyceum College will communicate with me during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number.
Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process.
Documents to be scanned & uploaded to an electronic device
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consists of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Lyceum College reserves the right to request original documents and / to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offense in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
Ensure documents are scanned according to the rules
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file.
- Files are not larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file), or TIF (image file)
How to Apply Lyceum College Online Application 2023
To apply to the Lyceum College Online Application 2023 is very simple, the steps provided below will guide you on how to apply.
Just follow these steps below
Step 1. Apply online
You can apply online by Go to the Application portal Via This Link
Step 2. Upload Supporting Documents
Everyone applying must submit the required documents The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Lyceum College does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
Step 3. Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through Lyceum College is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Lyceum College Application Forms 2023
When to apply
Applications should be submitted as early as possible in the applications cycle, which commences in April of each year.
Are you still having trouble concerning the Lyceum College Application for the 2023 academic session, kindly LEAVE A COMMENT below and The Top Schools team will respond to it as soon as possible. You can even leave us a message on our Contact us page.
Don’t forget to like and share with your friends.