The Nsfas Requirements for 2022
NSFAS Application Requirements for 2022-2023
There are some requirements you need to have in order to be able to apply for NSFAS funding. All applicants must meet the requirements listed below before applying for NSFAS Bursary 2023. You’re eligible for Nsfas Bursary if;
- you are a citizen of South Africa and planning to study in 2022.
- you are currently studying at a public university or TVET college.
- you are a SASSA grant recipient.
- your combined household income is not more than R350 000 per year
- you are a person with a disability and with a combined household income of not more than R600 000 per year
- you are a student who started University studies before 2018 and your household income is not more than R122 000 per year. NSFAS Online Application 2022-2023
Supporting Documents Required For NSFAS Application Process
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has a set of information required from you in order to process your application. You need to provide the below-listed documents in other to ensure that the application is processed smoothly and that your application is successful. Below is the List of Supporting documents for NSFAS Application 2023;
- Your personal cellphone number and email address
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate
- Copies of parents, guardians, or spouse National ID.
- Evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- Proof of income from your parents, guardian, or spouse [If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income]
- Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- Applicants who are known as Vulnerable Children by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form. NSFAS Online Application 2022-2023
HOW AND WHERE TO APPLY
You can apply online using a cellphone, tablet, or computer. Follow these simple steps to apply: